Undergraduate Neuroscience

W. Jeffrey Wilson Wjeffrey.Wilson at launchpad.unc.edu
Fri Nov 19 11:39:18 EST 1993

Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (FUN) is an organization devoted to
promoting and facilitating teaching and research in neuroscience at the
undergraduate level.  We currently have over 100 members, primarily faculty
at undergraduate liberal arts colleges, but including people at larger
universities and research centers.  We are not officially affliated with the
Society for Neuroscience, but we conduct our annual meeting as a Social at
the Neuroscience meeting.  Since 1992 we have sponsored an Undergraduate
Travel Award, assisting with the travel expenses of deserving
undergraduates who present research at the meeting.

I currently act as secretary and member of the executive committee of FUN.
Please email me if you would like to be added to our mailing list.  I will
also try to email you a copy of the mission statement of FUN, although I
am a relative novice at electronic communication, and might have some
problems with it (this is my FIRST post to a newsgroup, although I have
been reading several of them fairly regularly).

Jeff Wilson
wilsonj at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu
Dept. of Psychological Sciences
Indiana-Purdue University Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, IN  46805  USA
--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information