My fellow student and I have to an English project consisting in
and presenting a report on ''Neural Networks'' (especially on the link between
the ANN and the architecture of the brain). Then we are looking for as many
informations as possible about :
1. The Brain
- briefly how does it work (knowledge & data processing).
- main words; vocabulary in order to make a glossary.
- living architectures like the brain's NN.
- does it exist other kinds of natural NN than the Brain.
2. Parallelism ANN // Brain. Modelisations.
We would be looking for Igor Aleksander's address, fax or E-mail too.
Thanking in advanced.
Anne ROUZIES (rouzies at eis.enac.dgac.fr)
Alexis LIAUD (liaud at eis.enac.dgac.fr)