MRI Data Format
ai969 at Freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Oct 30 03:16:06 EST 1993
As a neuroscientist gone programmer (towards becoming a
computatinal neuroscientist) I want to develop a viewer for MRI
What I would like to know, from as many respondants as
1. Where can I get information about the data format of
the MRI data file.
2. Where can I get some sample data
3. What is the type/bran of scanner you use
4. What sort of software do you use to view
5. Is any of this on the public domain
Is anyone interested in a cooperative development
I've a traditional background stereotactic electrophysiol.
and neuroanatomy. I want to continue to research in neuroanatomy
but using MRI / PET data from a large sample of the population.
If the tools for this sort of imaging and statistical
analysis are already available I would be very happy if someone
whould tell me. There is no point in reinventing the wheel.
Thanks, in advance,
More information about the Neur-sci