3-D rat brain model

Kate Jeffery kate at cogsci.ed.ac.uk
Thu Sep 30 08:00:47 EST 1993

I'm looking for a 3-D representation of the rat brain, with special
reference to the hippocampal formation and surrounding structures. I
was wondering if anyone knows of a possible source, before I sit down
and trace in the Paxinos and Watson atlas by hand! I have in mind
something where I could type in the name of a structure, say
"entorhinal cortex", and the model lights up the requested area and
allows me to rotate the model so I can see it from all aspects. I
realise this is probably dreamland but I'm sure I'm not the first
person to have wanted something like this so maybe it exists already,

Yours hopefully,

Kate Jeffery, Dept. of Pharmacology, University of Edinburgh, Scotland UK