Shaking hands during dissections

Artur Kania ak990140 at SPECIALK.IAIMS.BCM.TMC.EDU
Tue Aug 2 13:20:07 EST 1994

In article <31jtb6$l9t at>, mhe1000 at (Dr M.H. Evans) writes:
|> In article <31gbov$16k at>,
|> NigelCoop <nigelcoop at> wrote:
|> >In article <31f0r9$jsq at nntp2.Stanford.EDU>, rasch at leland.Stanford.EDU
|> >(Christopher Michael Rasch) writes: "cannot dissect due to shaky hands"

I frequently dissect Drosophila embryos without any micromanipulators (under a
dissecting scope  of course), I find that a couple of strong beers before
dissecting usually do the trick.  Really .

Artur Kania
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX   USA