How can I get info on ataxia?

Dana Johnson dana at
Wed Aug 3 02:08:09 EST 1994

Could someone please give me advice about how to get information about
ataxia via the internet? A friend has asked me to see what might be available.

So far I have found reference to Medline, which if I understand correctly, is
a means to obtain journal references by subject.

Any and all info would be greatly appreciated!

Dana Johnson
Hewlett-Packard Company                               Email: dana at
1900 Garden of the Gods Road                          Phone: 719-590-2136
Colorado Springs, CO 80901-2197                         Fax: 719-590-2251