Wanted: GUI compartmental modelling software source for Mac

Ramon Tate tate at faxcsl.dcrt.nih.gov
Fri Aug 5 12:20:16 EST 1994

Although this may not be the right group for this question, it's as close
as I can get, it seems. I am looking (for someone else) for a commercial
[or public domain, for that matter] software package for the Macintosh
that will permit the graphical modelling and solution of compartmental
models (e.g. cellular, enzyme kinetics, etc.). Such a product has been
seen at FASEB April '94, but the reference has been lost. Any help
you can give is greatly appreciated.