Deiodinase Type II cDNA

Aaron Pawlyk aaron at netnews.upenn.edu
Sat Aug 13 16:12:18 EST 1994

Hello.

I am trying to find any information I can on a cDNA for the brain specific
5' deiodinase (Type II) in rats.  As far as my literature and GenBank
searches I have found nothing.  It seems that it hasn't been cloned yet.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a clone which has been produced but not
yet published or entered into a database.  Also, any information on any
groups working on generating a clone would be helpful.

Information on ANY organism would be useful.

Thank you for your help.

                        -- Aaron