Graduate Programs in Neuroscience

nishir at ohsu.edu nishir at ohsu.edu
Thu Aug 18 16:43:39 EST 1994

In article <18AUG199415202711 at wccf.mit.edu> khood at wccf.mit.edu (Kris Hood)
writes:
>A while back, a list was posted of universities offering
>graduate degrees in Neuroscience.  I'm specifically interested
>in Ph.D programs in Cognitive or Behavioral Neuroscience.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kristin Hood
>khood at wccf.mit.edu

You might like to know that the Neuroscience Graduate Program here at Oregon
Health Sciences University has a division of behavioral and cognitive science.
For information and a copy of the graduate brochure (which describes everyone's
research) email Sandi Tucker (tucker at ohsu.edu).  The program also has divisions
of molecular neuroscience, development, and integrative systems.

Rae Nishi
OHSU
Portland Oregon