Graduate Programs in Neuroscience

nishir at nishir at
Thu Aug 18 16:43:39 EST 1994

In article <18AUG199415202711 at> khood at (Kris Hood)
>A while back, a list was posted of universities offering
>graduate degrees in Neuroscience.  I'm specifically interested
>in Ph.D programs in Cognitive or Behavioral Neuroscience.
>Any suggestions?
>Kristin Hood
>khood at
You might like to know that the Neuroscience Graduate Program here at Oregon
Health Sciences University has a division of behavioral and cognitive science.
For information and a copy of the graduate brochure (which describes everyone's
research) email Sandi Tucker (tucker at  The program also has divisions
of molecular neuroscience, development, and integrative systems.

Rae Nishi
Portland Oregon