3D MRI Reconstruction

SNATH at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU SNATH at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
Thu Aug 18 06:26:19 EST 1994

First, Id like to thank those who were kind enough to provide me with
information on the platforms they are using and those that are available to
do this sort of work.  My preceptor decided to go with a package call
Analyze, developed at the Mayo Clinic Biomedical Imaging Resource Center.
We do in fact plan to run this on a Unix based workstation (as everbody had
suggested we would need).

I would like to hear from others who have used this package and their
experiences with it for doing 3D brain MRI reconstruction.

Thanks in advance.

S. Nath, MD
Chief Resident Neurology
Yale School of Medicine