Gross & Micro anatomy of the neural system...

Minghsun Liu ming at
Sun Aug 21 13:39:07 EST 1994

I am quite a novice in neurobiology.  Please excuse me if this is

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good reference for
understanding how nerve cells are related at the gross and micro
anatomically level.  Specifically, I am wondering what happens,
cellularlly, when different nerves merges into one at the gross
anatomically level.  Furthermore, how the signals from different
nerves are interprete by the brain to obtain the exact location where
the sensation is.

Much thanx.

- Ming