Postdoctoral fellowship available

Hilkka Soininen soininen at
Tue Aug 23 00:48:43 EST 1994

Department of Neurology, University of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland is seeking for a post-doctoral fellow with experience in histology of human or nonhuman primate brain. We need an innovative scientist with skills in immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization techniques in our Alzheimer Research Program supported by the Academy of Finland. The Neuroscience Center of 50 people in Kuopio has excellent facilities, up-to-date equipment, and experience of 15 years in Alzheimer reseach. Please, contact Dr. Hilkk

a Soininen, M.D., Ph.D, by e-mail: Hilkka. Soininen at