Need treatment leads for migraine sufferer

MRundle mrundle at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 19:00:05 EST 1994

On the outside chance that some of you may have heard of
a treatment that my friend hasn't tried, I thought I'd ask for
inputs regarding any treatment available for migraine
headache sufferers.  My friend has been to medical centers
in Houston, TX, and Phoenix, AZ.  Had some kind of cryo
treatment to a nerve in her neck that kinda worked at the
outset but headaches have returned and the physician does
not recommend further pursuit in that direction.

Anybody got any ideas?  She has these things almost
continuously.

Mike Rundle, Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA