3D Imaging Resources:internet/usenet/www

Mike King mking at CRITERION.CANON.CO.UK
Wed Aug 24 16:22:31 EST 1994

>What other resources are available on the internet/usenet/www for
>discussion/access to tools concerning 3D imaging. Responses will be
>compiled for re-broadcast to the sd3d imaging list (see below). Thanks in
>advance for all help.

>Marc C. Brande, M.S.            SD3D Email Discussion List:

Marc,

We market a real-time 3D software graphics library for PCs/Macs etc.

You can get RenderWare demos and information from our ftp site
ftp.canon.co.uk

These demos show state of the technology in real-time software rendering.

Mike King
Criterion Software.