Has anyone used CT-HRP as a retrograde neuronal tracer?

Lance Ladic ladic at cs.ubc.ca
Thu Dec 1 22:31:14 EST 1994

If anyone who reads this newsgroup has used CT-HRP as a retrograde tracer, I
would very much like to hear from you.

Also, if anyone knows of a source that supplies commercially manufactured
CT-HRP and antibodies to the complex (anti-CT or anti-HRP?, preferrably not
raised in rabbit) please let me know.  While I know that the conjugated tracer
complex can be visualized via an enzymatic reaction for HRP, I would like to
see if I can use the tracer for some multi-label fluorescence work.  I have
checked the (few) catalogues around my Lab and have had little luck finding
any suppliers for any of these items.

Any help (as always!) is much appreciated.

Sincerely,

--Lance.

Lance Ladic
Dept. of Physiology