*****Volunteers for BANG '95 required*****

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:10:00 EST 1994

Dear netters,

I am forwarding this message for Ralph Loring...coordinator for BANG '95
(Boston Area Neuroscience Group)

For those who are interested please read on:

-----
We are planning a meeting for students (anyone) on Tuesday, December 6, at
5:30 in room 180 Nightingale on the Northeastern Boston Campus. Whe we need
is input on who you would like as the keynote speaker. Pizza will be
served, so we also need a headcount in advance. Also, on the day of the
BANG even next spring, we need help setting up and taking down, so we are
looking for volunters...
Looking forward to meeting you,
Ralph Loring
phone 373-3216
fax 266-6756
email: rloring at lynx.neu.edu
-----

that's all folks....my email server is down for a couple of days so feel
free to contact Ralph, or alternatively phone me...(see my .sig)

ciao

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)