Cafe-au-lait spots/Questions for Doctors

mevitts at evitts.microserve.com mevitts at evitts.microserve.com
Sun Dec 4 16:57:04 EST 1994

Tommorow I'm taking my 20 month old son to CHoPhila./NF clinic for
diagnosis        of his spots (6 over 1/4 inch in L.). Aside from the
history of our families     are there any other questions I should be
prepared to answer? Or even Questions   I should have prepared for them?
I've pulled as much info.about cafe-au-lait   spots/NF from the net as
possible,and from what I've read his chances are about 50/50 of NF1.Any
help would be appreciated.And Thank You all who have responded   in the
past.