IDEAS ON NEW AREAS OF RESEARCH...

Ketan Patel bc654 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Dec 6 01:02:24 EST 1994

Hello,

     Are there any suggestions as to areas of study of brain development that
are worthy of new research (in particular, ventricle development) -- ie.
questions that would be helpful, if answered, to those working in the
field of embryology.

     I am working on an assignment that requires finding a NOVEL question
in some area of developmental biology, and then constructing a possible
method for answering this question. In supplementing my literature search,
I wanted to get some feedback from scientists in this particular field.

     This novel question need NOT be in the field of developmental
neurobiology.

				Thank you in advance,
				(please E-mail),
				Ketan