Does anyone have a brain GIF?

AFR DR. MARK WHITNALL, PH.D. whitnall at
Wed Dec 7 11:21:13 EST 1994

In article <1994Dec6.053629.3474 at>, jb94bl at (JASON M BELL) writes...
>If anyone has a GIF or a JPG of the brain in cross sections could you
>please post it, I need to label all of the major structures of the brain
>in 1.5 to 2cm cross sections and I'd like to do it on my corel draw 4.0
>program, so if anyone can help, I would appreciate it!  Thanks.
Try this WWW rat neuroanatomy site:

UCLA Laboratory of Neuro Imaging Web Server

The following was mentioned in a Science article but I can't connect to it:

- Mark    whitnall at