Neurobiology of Fear

Tomas Henrique Maul thm1 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Dec 7 17:36:53 EST 1994

	I am studying Neuroscience and am particularly interested in
consciousness, feelings and neurosis. At the moment, I am trying to
gather as much information as possible on - fear, pain, hypertension..-
so as to attempt a comprehensive integration or understand where insight
is still lacking.
	Firstly, I would like to know if endogenous benzodiazepinelike
molecules of the brain, have already been isolated. Secondly, and more
generally, I would appreciate any information on the current state of
research into the neurobiology of fear.

	Thanking in advance        		Tomas Maul

Name: Tomas Maul
E-mail address: thm1 at st-and.ac.uk