love and neurotransmitters

Milton Omar Faison mof2n at fermi.clas.Virginia.EDU
Wed Dec 7 23:46:42 EST 1994

I was watching that BRAIN show on the Discovery channel and
heard some information that I find hard to swallow.  They
attributed love to a release of dopamine, norepi, and epi
which, beyond the fluttery heart and sweaty palms, also leads
to a loss of logic or "love."  I'm only in my first semester in
a neuroscience grad program, but i haven't heard anything that
justifies this, and I was wondering if anyone could provide
some kind of justification to this.

Thanks
omar faison