Muscle spindles

Dag Stenberg stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
Fri Dec 9 15:48:53 EST 1994

Adeyemi Iyanoye (aiyano01 at wrote:
} 	I would be very grateful if anybody could tell me where I can
} obtain a comprehensive historic studies of muscle spindles in animals.

I am sorry that I am at home, and cannot check the bibliographic data to
Ragnar Granit's book on Motor Control. I think he covers it all.

Look for <author> R.Granit.

Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: int.+358-0-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: int.+358-0-1918681
P.O.Box 9       (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)   tlx: 1002125 finuh sf
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland