Need name of brain operation

Pflieger Jean-Francois pfliegej at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Fri Dec 9 16:19:36 EST 1994

b0017 at (Maurizio MORABITO; Tel.6661) writes:

>   > > I need to know the name of the operation in which a person's corpus 
>   > > collosum is severed.

>   also corpus callosotomy

>Seems not a good latin. Maybe Corpi Callosotomy?

Why not only callosotomy ?  There is only one corpus callosum in the 

Jean-François Pflieger			       pfliegej at
Universite de Montreal
Sciences biologiques

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list