Hardings Ataxia

Jason Jagatic jagati1 at server.uwindsor.ca
Mon Dec 19 03:37:10 EST 1994

Hi all.  I was wondering if you all could help me out with a serious
request.  A friend of mine is trying to find out some information
about a "disease" that her little brother has been diagnosed with, it is

I am basically looking for any information at all (preferably
something in layman's terms...).  Or if you can just point me to a
source or a server for more information, I would greatly appreciate

Any help would be greatly appreciated and is needed (after all I am
just a business student....).

If you could email me any information, ftp sites, WWW sites, or
anything, I would really be greatful, and it would really help my

Thank you very much,

     		Jason Jagatic   jagati1 at server.uwindsor.ca
 HOME:(519)969-1831   FAX:(519)973-7050  Att:AIESEC   BUS:(519)253-4232 X3488
        1160 Glicka Court      Windsor, Ontario, CANADA     N9B 3P4