HRP tract tracing advice required.

siwek at acs.bu.edu siwek at acs.bu.edu
Wed Dec 21 15:47:24 EST 1994

> What am I doing wrong?

Yo-

probably nothing wrong.  TMB or DAB?  TMB more sensitive.  What animal!.  May be
better off with pressure inj.  HRP transports more efficiently with local tissue
damage.  Iontpphoretic pipettes VERY small thus, little damage.  If you want
small injections, try pressure (PIcospritzer type) injections, or direct
application of small crystal of HRP. EMAIL me.  let me know what happens.  Is
your aim retrograde labeling?  What about flourescent retrogrades?