Groovy home pages for a neuroscientist

Martin Leach leach at
Thu Dec 22 11:09:30 EST 1994

In article <3dc3cr$bpg at>, hutchins at (Jim
Hutchins) wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of groovy home pages for a neuroscientist?  I just
> hooked myself up to the WWW and I'm in the mood for some midwinter surfing
> :-).
Hi TJ,

check these out....some others are posted on molbio...mostly fun ones

have a nice getting married in 9 days!!!!!

G-protein-coupled receptor database

Searchable version of CRISP

Phone books at us institutions

Medical information servers

NIH home page

HyperDOC: National Library of Medicine (NLM)

Gilbert Lab WWW home page

National Center for Biotech Info. (NCBI)

Websters Dictionary

Roget's Thesaurus

The Virtual Hospital

Virtual Frog dissection kit

BUSM Division of Graduate Medical Sciences (check out pharmacology/lab of
molec. neuro/lab people/leach (that's me)

Decision systems group

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet 8888)