Brainwave

Bernd Kalbfuss demon at sunset.ruessel.sub.org
Sun Dec 25 13:34:00 EST 1994

Is there anybody who is experienced with brainwaves or who is researching
the function of the human brain? Me and a colleague want to take part in
the yearly "Jugen Forscht" competition, which is a German competition
giving young people the chance to prove their skills in science subjects.
We have been working on this project for nearly two years now. To my
regret we have not been always good working however. So our project is
still in the phase of beginning.
We want to use an EEG (<=Sorry, but I only know the German expression
which is an abbreviation that means _E_lektro_E_nzephalo_G_raphie) similar
 8-channel Amplifier to measure electric waves. As you'll know, 8 channels
is not much, but before we had only a 2-channel Apparature. So we need
very precize information about the function of certain brain regions to
place our electrodes exactly. Our aim is the total brain control which is
very hard and unpropable to achieve but we hope to have some small success
at least. Within this two years we have also collected a few articles from
science journals. But the information contained is not enough. We still
need as much as possible magnetic resonance images, publications,
experiment protocols and people to exchange experience. Hope there is
anybody who can help me.

Ciao,
        demon ;*)

   __
  /__) ernd        |  Malvenweg 32    |  demon at sunset.ruessel.sub.org
 /___) |<albfuss   |  68305 Mannheim  |  TEL +49 621 741473 (Germany)

## CrossPoint v3.02 ##