looking for Mind Link

Juan Pablo Vielma jvielma at aix1.ucv.cl
Wed Dec 28 23:33:36 EST 1994

Hi!
             I am looking for information about current research and theories on how you could
"connect" a human mind with a computer, or with another human ( or not human!
) mind. I mean some sort of mind link with instant or almost instant data
interchange or sharing. For example to make a neural connection with a Cray
supercomputer while developing a mathemthical theory and let it do the
calculations while you do the reasoning. I wonder if somebody could point out
some sources where I could get more info about this topic. I am specially
interested in non-invasive methods.
            Thank you in advance.

                                                  Bye,
                                    Juan Pablo Vielma