Anyone use Origin from MicroCal?

Matti Weckstrom mtw at cc.oulu.fi
Wed Dec 28 15:00:41 EST 1994

: Anyone use Origin from Microcal for data analysis/curve fitting?  I am also
: interested in hearing anything about their data acquisition module, as well as
: their patch clamp software.  Any info is appreciated.

: Dylan
: bulsecod at bcc.orst.edu
I have used Origin for all of the above purposes, also the pclamp module
that reads directly pclamp files. The program is in my opinion far better
than its competitors in versatility, but if you are looking for a very
simple program this is not the thing.

Matti Weckström
University of Oulu, Department of Physiology