DATABASES & CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

Steven Roy Daviss sdaviss at UMABNET.AB.UMD.EDU
Fri Dec 30 14:52:25 EST 1994

On 28 Dec 1994, TISSERANT Marc wrote:

> 	I would like to get a list of DATABASES which stored the produced
> results of the studies about the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.
>
> [...]
> TISSERANT Marc	                                tisserant at iaf.cnrs-gif.fr
> C.N.R.S.  Institut Alfred Fessard
> 91198 GIF / FRANCE
institutes.  The ultimate goal is to produce an information system, that
incorporates multiple data types, incl. raw data, graphic images,
published articles with enriched data sets, etc, with a useable and
powerful search front-end.  Refer also to Stan Watson's proposed Postmortem
Psychiatric Community System (Univ Michigan), which will hopefully get
funded.

You should be able to find the HBP request for proposals thru the NIH
gopher.  If not, I may have a copy somewhere.

Steve Daviss
sdaviss at umabnet.ab.umd.edu