DMAE

FRaCTaL DReaM brainsik at netcom.com
Sat Dec 31 18:40:03 EST 1994

	Can anyone point me towards or give me information on DMAE
(Dimethylaminoethanol) and PABA (paraminobenzoic acid), I am taking it in as
a solution in a product called DMAE-H3(r) produced by TWINLAB.  The dosage
to be taken calls for 100mg of DMAE and 150mg PABA.  Anyways, any
information would be great.  So far all I know is that it raises the level
of (I know I am not spelling this correctly) achryoline (or something like
that) which acts like a conductor between the synapses, therefore
increasing brain activity.  The reason I am taking it is to help me in lucid
dreaming.  Thanx in advance...

--
                   F  R  a  C  T  a  L   D  R  e  a  M