atlas mouse brain

NEIL R CARLSON nrc at titan.ucs.umass.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:54:58 EST 1994

In article <2ijebl$t0n at cismsun.univ-lyon1.fr>,
Pascal Girard <girard at cismibm.univ-lyon1.fr> wrote:

>I would like any information (references,availability,...) on a
>good atlas of the mouse brain.
>
>thank you in advance
>
>Pascal Girard

I have two references; I do not know whether they are currently available.

Slotnick, B.M. and Leonard, C.M. A Stereotaxic Atlas of the Albino Mouse
Forebrain. Rockville, Md: Public Health Service, 1975. (U.S. Government
Printing Office Stock Number 017-024-00491-0)

Lehman, A. Atlas Stereotaxique du cerveau de la souris. Editions du
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, 15, quai Anatole France,
75700 France, 1974.

Neil Carlson, UMass/Amherst