Ranking of Neuroscience grad programs--info wanted

Subramani Mani mani at usceast.cs.scarolina.edu
Sat Feb 5 12:57:47 EST 1994

Hi Netfriends!

	I am planning to take up grad(doctoral) study in Neuroscience

in a US university.  I am an MD from India and will be getting a

masters in computer science.  My research area of interest is

computational neuroscience.

	CAN SOMEBODY MAIL ME OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL RANKLIST OF
NEUROSCIENCE PROGRAMS IN USA.  PLEASE MENTION ALSO WHICH PROGRAMS
HAVE COMP. NEUROSCIENCE AS A REASEARCH AREA.

	Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time and
effort in advance.

	Please email or post.

	-Subramani Mani

Hobbies:  music, movies, travel and photography!
"JOY OF LIFE is what matters!"

EMAIL:    mani at usceast.cs.scarolina.edu

US MAIL:  101 Pickens St.  APT B4
	  Columbia SC 29205