Seeking information on cortical mapping research

Theresa Conrad ind00109 at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Mon Feb 7 11:42:30 EST 1994

I am looking for information on research that indicates that the amount
of cortical area (specifically the promotor cortex) designated for a
specific body part increases with regular use of that part.  J.T. Wall
wrote an article that appeared in _Trends in Neuroscience_ in 1988; does
anyone know of more recent research?  I would like to speak to someone
regarding an article I'm writing for an undergraduate magazine writing class.

Please reply ind00109 at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu

Thanks.