Help on candidacy exam: Memory and Plasticity

Jeffrey Rawlings rawlings at cco.caltech.edu
Thu Feb 10 14:48:24 EST 1994

I am studying for my PhD candidacy exam in systems neurobiology.
My topic for this week:  memory, plasticity (particularly cortical),
implicit memory, functions of the hippocampus and entorhinal cortex,
priming, behavioral testing of memory, etc. (basically, anything at
all relevant to learning, memory, and plasticity).  I
need to find the most important papers and hottest topics in
these areas.

Thanks for your help.
--
Jeff   (rawlings at cco.caltech.edu)