PSYCHOBIOLOGIST/NEUROSCIENTIST Opening

Tyler Lorig lorigt at liberty.uc.wlu.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:32:12 EST 1994

PSYCHOBIOLOGIST/NEUROSCIENTIST.  The Department of Psychology,
WASHINGTON AND LEE UNIVERSITY, announces a tenure-track, entry
level position to begin 7/94.  We seek a person specializing in
the psychobiology of development with a Ph.D. and postdoctoral
experience. The person will be expected to teach developmental
courses and take part in our interdisciplinary Neuroscience
Program.  An ability to contribute to our Cognitive Science
Program would be a plus.  We seek a person who is committed to
outstanding teaching and research in an undergraduate
environment.  The University is renovating its science center,
and we will have state of the art research space, including
excellent small-animal surgery/research facilities.  Send
application, vita, evidence of research activity, and letters of
reference to:  David G. Elmes, Head, Department of Psychology,
Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA 24450.  e-mail:
Elmes at Wlu.Edu