Neuromuscular control

Alou Macalou mac at cad.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:37:10 EST 1994

I'm commencing work on developing a model of snake (or serpentine)
locomotion and muscular control.  Hopefully, such a model may be
applied to control of highly-redundant robots (or serpentine-robots).
I have virtually no knowledge of neuroscience.  I'm posting to see if
someone could direct me to anyplace where significant research is
being done on neuromuscular-control models for snakes.  If not snakes
then neuromuscular-control in general.  I consider snake physiology to
also be important; I imagine that falls under Zoology.  If anyone has
any information, or knows where to direct me, I would appreciate it.

Alou Macalou
Georgia Tech

--
    ALOU MACALOU    <*>    mac at cad.gatech.edu      <*> Office: (404) 894-6184
School of Aerospace <*> Georgia Institute of Tech. <*> Atlanta, GA 30332-0150