HELP WITH MS RESEARCH

szjmahr at othello.ucdavis.edu szjmahr at othello.ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 17 16:36:28 EST 1994

 MY FATHER WAS DIAGNOSED ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO WITH MS, ALTHOUGH THE
NUEROLOGIST SAID HE WAS NOT 100% SURE THAT THIS IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY HAD.
MY FATHER'S SYMPTOMS DO NOT FIT WHAT I HEAR ARE THE TYPICAL SYMPTOMS AND
I WONDER WHAT HE REALLY HAS. I HAVE A BS IN BIOCHEMISTRY AND UNDERSTAND
SOME OF THE CURRENT THOUGH BEHIND THE DISEASE BUT WANT TO KNOW MORE.

	CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT NEW THERAPIES ARE BEING TESTED AND WHERE?
	CAN ANYONE RECOMEND A GOOD REVIEW ON THE CURRENT THOUGHTS ON THE
	SUBJECT?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME - jmahr at ucdavis.edu

		thank you