LOOKING FOR SUMMER RESEARCH

NEELA SILVA Neela_Silva at hmc.edu
Tue Feb 22 14:06:59 EST 1994

I am a High School junior and hope to graduate next year.  I am interested
in getting into medicine and I am taking AP Biology & AP Chemistry this
year. It would greatly help to enhance my field if I can get into research
this summer.
I want to get into a good college and I am trying to fulfil various
obligations that may be necessary.

Could you please help in notifying me if you know of any research programs
offered to High School students in the neuroscience,  biological sciences
fields.   My goal is to  preferably,  become a Neurologist.

Please email c/o my Mom  ....  Neela_Silva at hmc.edu

Thank you for any help.

Niran Silva
Claremont High School