Dist. of pump

Hideyuki Cateau cateau at phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 24 09:22:42 EST 1994

Hi Netters:
  I am interested in the distribution of sodium potasium pump on a neuron.  If
the distribution is not uniform, resting potential of membrane should vary
from one place to other.  So I would like to know the distribution. If anyone
out there tell me some literatures treating this topic, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks

--
Hideyuki Cateau:Laboratory for Neural Networks, Institute of Physical and
Chemical Science Research (RIKEN),2-1 Hirosawa, Wako-shi,Saitama, 351-01 Japan
E-mail: cateau at murasaki.riken.go.jp