AquaThought Foundation News

Sunil Gupta sunilg at access2.digex.net
Fri Feb 25 10:36:08 EST 1994

AquaThought News -- Feb. 24, 1994.

The AquaThought Foundation will be be referenced and featured in some
upcoming, nationally broadcast TV and cable programs.

This week's (Feb, 27, 1994) SeaQuest (NBC 8PM EST) will make reference
to MindSet(tm), our low-cost, 16-channel, real-time, topographic
neuro-mapper. A future episode of SeaQuest will reference CyberFin(tm),
our immersive dolphin simulator.

The Australian TV show "Beyond 2000" is in the process of preparing
three segments on AquaThought for broadcast in the near future.
Additionally, "NextStep", a US cable program, is preparing a broadcast
segment on our work.

David Cole, the chairman of AquaThought, recently delivered a talk
on AquaThought at the Imagina '94 conference by the invitation of the
French government. Dave's talk focused on interspecies communications,
the research being conducted by AquaThought into the relationship
between dolphin exposure and healing, and our MindSet product. After
the talk Dave was interviewed on camera by five separate European TV
channel reporters.

The AquaThought FAQ is now available by ftp at ftp.digex.net in
pub/access/text.

Sunil Gupta