Help on Eidetic memory

donheffernan at delphi.com donheffernan at delphi.com
Sun Feb 27 12:55:24 EST 1994

I hope it doesn't violate this group's nettiquette to ask lay questions.  A
subject came up in a conversation recently and this group sounded like a
possible source for information on the topic.

The discussion concerned how we "visualize" memories of obkjects,  Most of us
agreed that we could conjure up a visual  mental image of faces, things,
places, etc.  But the degree to which the images whre were detailed and/or
colored varied significantly.
 One of us reported that she could not "visualize" memories at all.  She is now
fascinated with the subject and wants to learn more.

Is anyone familiar with articles, books, etc., geared toward a lay or undergrad
audience?  please E-mail messages to DonHeffernan at Delphi.com or repond on this
NEWSGroup.  Thank you, and please excuse my typos.