*** See your OWN brain! ***

Eubank Lynn Alan eubank at jove.acs.unt.edu
Mon Feb 28 11:26:11 EST 1994

Daniel Danairath Degrandpre (dd1i+ at andrew.cmu.edu) wrote:
(lots of stuff omitted)
(criteria:)
> 1. No history of mental illness.
> 2. No history of previous surgery.
> 3. No history of head trauma.
> 4. No metal-lathe or other work in which there was any risk of metal
>    shavings getting into your eyes.
> 5. No skin penetration by a bb-shot or other projectile.
> 6. No dental bridgework; fillings are fine.
> 7. No glasses; contact lenses are fine.
> 8. Must be right-handed.
> 9. Must be a native English speaker.
1.: OK; 2.: OK; 3.: OK; 4.: OK; 5.: OK; 6.: OK; 7.: OK; 8.: OK; 9.: OK!
That must mean that I'm prime meat for the work! Hot durn! Only question is
this: Are you folks gonna fly me from Texas to Pennsylvania, or yourselves
from Pennsylvania down here?
(-:
Seriously, though, the study already looks intriguing. Would you be
divulging too much to tell what you're up to?
later,
Lynn Eubank
Division of Linguistics
Department of English (!)