*** See your OWN brain! ***

Tom Smulders tvs1 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 28 23:29:31 EST 1994

In article <4hQUsea00iV2E2K3t6 at andrew.cmu.edu>, Daniel Danairath Degrandpre
<dd1i+ at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

>                         [---------------------]
>                         | Pittsburgh, PA only |
>                         [---------------------]
>
> We are currently looking for persons willing to participate in a
> functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study investigating brain
> activation while performing cognitive tasks. The entire process takes
> only about 2.5 hours, and you are compensated for your time with several
> high-resolution structural images of your brain in computer format or on paper.

Do you think it would be possible to code one or a couple of nice fMRI
images and post them in this or another appropriate newsgroup when you're
done with them or so ?
I've always been fascinated with in vivo imaging techniques, especially
functional ones, and working on small bird brains myself, on limited
budget, I am somewhat jealous of people like you who can work on humans and
use great techniques like this :-)

Anyways, let us know if you could post something like that !
Tom

 Tom Smulders                       * Under the most precisely controlled
 Cornell University                 *    conditions,

 Department of Psychology           *

 Uris Hall                          *   Animals do as they damn please !
 Ithaca, NY 14853                   *

 USA                                *

 Tel : (607) 255-1352               *   Harvard Law of Animal Behavior

 e-mail : tvs1 at cornell.edu          *