HELP: Electrical and neurological connection

will think of something... kyeoh at news.uta.edu
Sat Feb 19 23:55:05 EST 1994

	Has there been any attempt to  interact human nerves to any
electrical devices in medical history?  (Input from electrical
devices to the sensory and motor nerves.)

	If there has been, could a kind soul please reference me
to the authors or research papers, please.

	I was just wondering if it is possible to connect inputs to
any human nerves leading to the human brain.

	Hope this is the right group to post to.  Many apologies if this
is the wrong group and my appreciation if someone could answer my
curious question.  Thanks in advance.

-YEoh