Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease?

Ken Fasman ken at oscar.gdb.org
Mon Jan 3 18:28:06 EST 1994

In article <1994Jan3.040618.13628 at mnemosyne.cs.du.edu> mchoules at nyx10.cs.du.edu (Mark Choules) writes:

>I am looking for information on a nueromuscular disease called
>Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT).  I understand the basics, but need more
>detail.  Information available on the NET would be preferred, but I'll
>take anything.

Mark,

I have already e-mailed the appropriate entries from OMIM, the Online
Mendelian Inheritence in Man database of human genetic disorders.  OMIM
is part of the GDB Human Genome Data Base, containing human gene mapping
and genetic disease information.  For more information on GDB or OMIM,
or to obtain a user account free of charge, please contact GDB User
Services at:

help at gdb.org      (e-mail)
(410) 955-7058    (voice)
(410) 614-0434    (fax)
bionet.molbio.gdb (USENET news)

GDB and OMIM are available directly on the Internet using Gopher, WAIS,
World Wide Web, and Sybase client software.

I hope this is of some use to you.

Ken Fasman, Ph.D.
Informatics Director
Genome Data Base
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
2024 E. Monument St.
Baltimore MD  21205

ken at gdb.org