Looking for info. on NDEs and Psychology

John M. Price ez001932 at othello.ucdavis.edu
Sun Jan 9 15:25:42 EST 1994

John K. Sakalauskas (GEN5021 at Husky1.StMarys.Ca) wrote:

: Hello, I am preparing a senior level class presentation on Near Death
: Experiences for my "Psychology & Religion" class and was wondering if
: anyone would be able to recommend some sources of information on the
: subject (other that the "Journal of Near Death Studies" which is not
: available in the local area) or some psychological aspects which would
: be of an interest to an Undergraduate Psychology class.
: Thanks in advance
: -j

BTW, I would try Interlibrary Loan.  Most schools are on friendly terms
with each other in that regard.