Circuitry of time perception?

John Anderson anderson at
Wed Jan 12 09:25:10 EST 1994

>> I would also point out that as people get older, time seems to go by much more
>> quickly.  Could it be that a "year" to a 10-year old is neurotemporally much
>> longer than one to a 50-year old?

I wonder if the perception of time is different for different
organisms.  Does the lifetime of a fly (days?) seem to the fly to last
as long as we perceive our 75-year lifetime to last?

John E. Anderson (anderson at	1 Bungtown Road
Beckman Neuroscience Center		Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724-2220
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory		FAX 516-367-8873