How does the brain reemember

Fri Jan 14 10:14:25 EST 1994

Cory -- I think that you will find many different kinds of answers to this
question, depending on whether the responders are biologists, psycholinguists,
neural network modellers, etc.  My interest is in language and the design
of information retrieval systems. A book that is very approachable and offers
a good overview of the psycholinguistics of language and ideas we have about
how we store concepts with language tags attached is "Words in the Mind"
by Jean Aitchison.  See if your local university library has a copy or if
there is one in the bookstore.  It is pretty popular and I got my copy
at the University of Pennsylvania bookstore.

Kate McCain                             "bibliometrics R us"
College of Information Studies
Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA 19104

mccainkw at