how does the brain remember?

Cory M Wisnia cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu
Tue Jan 11 13:17:46 EST 1994

My name is Ian Crecelius I'm 13 years old and I go to school at Mendocino
Middle School in California. For Science class we are doing a big
project. For this project I am researching the human brain and how it can
remember. I am wondering what the processes of remembering something is.
For example if I hear or see something how does that travel to the brain
and how and where does it get stored? How can someone store a word as a
message in the brain? And which part is that? If you have a map of the
brain or a list of the parts of the brain and what type of information
they store I would like it if you could send it to me with any other
information you might have. I am also interested in how messages are sent
along neurons.  Do you know of a good magazine article on this?

	If you have any information on my subject please send to Cory
Wisnia at cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu

||     / \|/  \  CORY  WISNIA             ||
||     |(O)(O) | cwisnia at eis.calstate.edu ||
||     \  ×   /  MENDOCINO   CA           ||